Presenting at the Forum
Preparing for your Workshop
Thank you for your participation as a panelist in the 2019 conference! In preparation for your session, you will be asked to participate in pre-Forum conference call(s) with fellow presenters, workshop moderators and your staff workshop manager. The exact format of the workshop will be discussed during this call(s).
A staff person will manage each workshop and will be responsible for ensuring that the session begins and ends on time, hand out and collect session evaluations, and troubleshoot any issues with audio or video equipment. Your session will also have a moderator who will offer opening remarks, provide speaker introductions, and moderate the discussion as well as the question and answer portion of your session.
Workshops come equipped with a laptop, LCD projector, and projection screen for speaker use.
If you plan to distribute handouts at your presentation, please bring at least 60 copies. You can also upload these materials to the Forum website (see below) for attendees to print at their convenience.
Upload Your Bio and Presentation Materials to the Forum Website
We encourage Forum presenters to upload their bio and any presentation materials to the Library in advance of the Forum. Instructions can be found below.
Please note: only registered attendees may upload files to the speaker library. Your registration confirmation will also contain your username and password for the website.
Log in to the Website
You must be logged in to the website to upload files to the library or contribute to the discussion forum. To do so:
- Log in to the website by clicking the Attendee Sign In button at the top right of the site.
- You will temporarily be redirected to the NCJA's Connect2Justice website login screen.
- Enter the username and password found in your 2018 Forum registration confirmation email.
- You will be redirected back to the National Forum website.
Upload Your Files
- Click the Bios & Presentations tab in the website navigation menu above.
- Click the green Create a Library Entry button to upload new files.
- Enter a TITLE and brief DESCRIPTION. Be sure to include your first and last name in the title or description!
- Select the ENTRY TYPE. If uploading a standard document, such as a Microsoft Word or PDF file, or are uploading a PowerPoint presentation, select STANDARD FILE UPLOAD. If linking to online content, selected HYPERLINK. You may upload multiple files of the same file type to a single library entry.
- Click NEXT.
- Complete the fields as directed.
- Click FINISH to publish your entry to the Bio & Presentations Library.
Edit or Delete Your Library Entry
Locate your entry in the Speaker Library and click on the title of the entry to open it. Click the blue ACTIONS button and select "Edit" or "Delete." Follow the instructions as prompted.
Please contact Janene Scelza, NCJA Web Manager, at email@example.com.